Personal loans allow you to meet any financial need. They can help you to solve an unforeseen situation, make those vacations that you want so much, attend to the requirements of the children, etc.
All loans are subject to the parameters and approval criteria established by Puerto Rico Federal Credit Union.
- Be over 21 years old or legally emancipated
- Present the social security card
- Present valid valid photo identification
- Submit recent water or light bill
- Submit employment verification
- Submit last two (2) payroll stubs
- Present evidence of any other income earned in addition to work and that is reported in the income tax returns.
- If you are retired, you will need proof of pension and social security, if applicable.
- If you have your own business, you will need to file the income tax forms that are struck by the Treasury